At CRC Credit Bureau, we believe that knowledge, attitude and values are the prime drivers in growing any business. We look for self-motivated and talented people with different capabilities in Information Technology, Banking and Non-Banking Financial Services. Our dream team consists of versatile members who with their abilities, constantly strive to excel beyond expectations. If you identify yourself as a part of the dream team, send your updated resume to email@example.com.
See job vacancies below:
Job Position - Relationship Officers
Location - Lagos
The role will be an interface between CRC and its Members/ Data Providers. Must have an excellent rapport and develop relationship with Members/ Data Providers. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present Members and identifying and acquiring new business from potential Members/ Data Providers.
- Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Execute customer relationship plans
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction
- Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/ Data Providers
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by CRC
- Introduce new service offerings to customers
- Minimum of a university degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline
- 4 - 6 years post qualification experience preferably in the financial services sector
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent negotiation skills
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org