Sales & Marketing Officer
- Facilitate the development of new offerings and manage these offerings.
- Research and develop marketing strategies for products and services.
- Track marketing and sales data and identify areas of improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Develop and implement market penetration strategies to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee market campaigns and other activities that will deepen market leadership for the company.
- Identify and manage new business opportunities / value proposition.
- Provides technical advice after sales.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with services delivered.
- Initiate periodic research on market trends.
- Provide information required to develop new products and services to the IT & Operations team based on available information and captured customers’ intentions.
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development
Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years in sales and marketing in an IT specialist service organization having corporate customers.
- A good first degree from a reputable university in any relevant degree.
- Masters degree with a specialization in Marketing (relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage)
To apply, send your application with CV to email@example.com with title of the job as subject of the mail.