CRC Dishonored Instrument Verification System (DIVS) is an online resource that helps you know your customer's payment habit . It provides information on whether your customer has issued a dud cheque before or is in the habit of issuing dud cheques.
A CRC DIVS report includes the following:
- Issuer’s information (Name, Telephone number, Email, Date of Birth etc)
- Issuer’s bank details (Bank, Account Number etc)
- Details of the cheque(s) (Cheque number, Amount etc)
- Reason and frequency of return
Why do I need this information?
- Better understanding of the customer’s character regarding cheque issuance prior to any business transaction.
- Reduce the risk of accepting dud cheque(s) as post payment for goods and services.
- Quick turnaround time of decision making.
- A one stop shop for all cheque information on all serial dishonored cheque issuers.
- An additional tool for risk assessment and compliance with the directive of the Central Bank of Nigeria.