Sales & Marketing officer - IT Sales Experience
- Pre-sales - giving detailed information about product specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer's needs.
- Sales - negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and supplier.
- Post-sales (or after-sales) - Providing the support for products & Services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assesses client needs and makes recommendations, including products and service packages.
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients.
- Demonstrates products and services to highlight product benefits.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients.
- Provides technical advice after sales.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Gains familiarity with the financial services industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products.
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and sales.
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development.
- High level attention to detail
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer focus
- Influence & Persuasion
- Results Orientation
- Critical & Visionary Thinking
- Should have a wide business breadth
- Good Negotiation skills
Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years in sales and marketing in an IT specialist service organization having corporate customers.
- A good first degree from a reputable university in any relevant degree.
- Masters degree with a specialization inMarketing/Computer related course (relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage)
To apply, send your application with CV to email@example.com with title of the job as subject of the mail.